ASICS MEN’S GT-1000 8
REGULAR / MID GREY | PEACOAT
Enjoy comfort with every stride with the men’s GT-1000™ 8 running shoe, featuring FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather. With a jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL® technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA foam to the sockliner and lasting provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable for enhanced safety throughout. The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. The molded AHAR® rubber sponge helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance. On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000™ 8 running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with its DUOMAX® technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch. A standard width makes them accessible to most runners, while signature ASICS branding lend a contemporary finishing touch.
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for internal handling.
- Weight: 2 lb
- Width: 8.5 in
- Depth: 13 in
- Height: 5 in